26 April 2012

What is perfect?! The weight debate

I have found myself debating back and forth in my head what is perfect re: WEIGHT.

I have always struggled with my weight and not from being what people consider big but from being too small....

In the last year or so I have finally managed to put on the 2 and a half stone I needed to feel normal and look healthy, I have never been more confident and yet the negative comments are flooding in.

I am going to upload pictures of myself as far back as 2009, I am not being big headed but I am a lot better now than I was when I was under 6 stone, so the Fatty police can do one.  I didn't have anorexia or anything I just had a really high metabolism, I was who I was and I am who I am now!


2009
cringe! this wasn't the smallest I had ever been but it is pretty small! This is a picture from my sisters wedding when I was 19, I don't think having braces helped with my weight at all as, as my other brace face buddies will know the food you can eat with a ridiculous amount of wire in your mouth is limited... I think I was about 6 stone here.

2010
Puerto Rico aged 20... (I know I look about 12 lol) I was about 6 and a half maybe 7 stone at this point, look a little healthier than I did in 2009 and yay no braces!  This defo had an effect on my weight, I could eat anything and everything again! HAPPY DAYS.

2011
Colchester Zoo aged 21! Sitting on a lion because that's how I roll. Look I have boobs! I'd say I was just over 7 stone here, was going through a really difficult time here but look how healthy I look? oh, yeah, I dyed my hair too :P JUST in case you thought, hold on a minute...

2012
The start of April! 8 stone exactly.  This is the photo someone commented on saying I was 
'obese' *face palm*

At the end of the day I think I'm the best I have ever been and I am not going to lose weight just because some loser thinks I'm fat.

From being 5 and a half stone at the age of 17-18 to 8 stone at 22 is a good thing! my point is there is always going to be some jealous person making comments no matter what you look like.

If you're happy with who you are then that's all that matters!

L.Ux

2 comments:

  1. 2009 dress is beautiful and no matter what size or weight you are, your gorgeous huni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charlotte :) I don't feel like I am quite going to blow away with the wind now though :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete